Thursday 12 July 2012

THE BEGINNING

I'm using this blog as a way of reaching out into the North West England bike scene to help establish contacts with vintage and classic motorcycle enthusiasts.  I read tonnes of blogs from the states and get frustrated because i can't go on the ride outs and camping trips with a gang of likeminded people, sharing in all the shit that comes along with owning an old motorcycle.  I'm moving to the Lark Lane area of Liverpool in August 2012 to start a new job and intend on getting a garage/lock up to continue my 1980 Honda CB650Z bobber build so once i'm set up there will be a place for people to come and hang out. 


Let's get one thing straight, i knew next to nothing about the mechanics of bikes before starting the build in January this year but i learn best by getting stuck in, so i make no professions that i know what i'm doing, but that's the point right?


If you're in a similar situation to me where you find yourself riding alone like i do or if you just want to come and help me with the build then get in touch.   





No comments:

Post a Comment